Saturday, October 13, 2007

#13Del.icio.us

Well it's been quite fascinating to see how del.icio.us works and I can see the benefits of its use. Overall the idea of this website is a good one, it can benefit a lot of people and establish networks. The favorites button I've been using on my computer has always seemed like a great tool but it is very limited as you can only access it from the computer you put the favorites on. Del.icio.us allows you to access your favorites from any computer that has internet access. Installing the 2 del.icio.us buttons was really easy and probably a first for me because I tend not to take those steps in my use of the internet (always scared I'll cause untold damage to the computer). I created my own del.icio.us account and I think I'll keep adding to it with useful and frequently used sites. It seems that this site offers a great way to save time as you don't have to log onto individual sites and all your favourite and most used sites are available at the press of a button.

No comments: